29 August 2008

Moving to a new home

Okay. I've made a decision: I'll be using the LiveJournal account: http://seewaoffawa.livejournal.com

That one lets me be selective about whether to make things private or not, so when I have photos etc. I'll make it "friends only", but for general news I'll probably just leave it public.

The bonus is that you don't have to have an LJ account to read some of it. The downside is that if you want to see the whole thing you'll have to sign up for an LJ account (just like you did for the blogger account) and then get me to "friend" you. Then you'll have to log in when you want to see the private entries.

Of course, you don't have to post anything to your own journal on LJ - this is just so you have access. But if you do, I'll try to make sure you're on my watch list so I keep up with you, too. Please do "friend" me!

To get an account, go to www.livejournal.com and register. It's free, of course. If you get stuck, let me know, otherwise I'll "see" you there.

And as a teaser - I've put a photo of my new home up as a "friends only" post which you'll be able to see only if you do all of the above. (Hey, I'm not above a little bribery :P)

See you there!

No comments: